Relaxing & Antibacterial. For Dry to Normal Skin
Relieve and alleviate skin problems, such as minor skin irritations, rashes, and abrasions.
- Protects against cellular damage from exposure to everyday skin aggressors with an extra antioxidant boost of Vitamin E
- Nourishes and repairs the skins natural barrier
- Deeply penetrates skin layers to rehydrate and condition skin against premature dryness with rice bran and jojoba oil
- Spreads easily to lubricate the skin, allowing gliding massage strokes and easy workability of the skins surface
No silicones, no parabens, no synthetic fragrances - everything you want, nothing you dont.
Hypoallergenic, prevents ulcers and infections. Exceptional healing, treatment of wounds. Protects and soothes sensitive skin, reduce free radicals
Healing, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, toning effects. Protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Good skin moisturizer that smooths skin texture and calm skin irritation.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)
Function as an emollient that traps moisture, keeping skin hydrated.
Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli)
Healing purpose that help stimulate new cell growth and calm inflamed skin.
Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood)
Natural astringent properties to tighten skin and muscles, enhancing firmness.
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturising and emollient properties. Also a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Known to aid in skin healing process and contains enhanced SPF properties that reduces free radicals formation from UV rays exposure.
- Apply the body oil to your skin after a shower and allow it to thoroughly penetrate your skin for 5 minutes. Blot any excess oil with a dry towel before dressing.
Avoid spraying near or above furniture with plastics, finished wood, or painted surfaces. If that occurs, clean the surface with tissue immediately. External use only.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Ecocert), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Plant), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa (Hinoki) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil , Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Steam-distilled Lavender from France and steam-distilled Hinoki from Japan.
Bottle material compatible and safe to use with high load of essential oil