Heal and hydrate
Deeply hydrating, B5 Xetract helps to keep skin moist by absorbing water from the environment. It speeds up the skins natural healing capabilities and is extremely soothing on dry/ itchy/irritated skin, and burns.
Benefits of vitamin B5
- helps keep skin soft and smooth
- anti-inflammatory effect that can help stimulate your skins healing processes
- Hydrating properties ( helps skin absorb moisture from the air )
Ideal for Relief and healing for red, dry/sensitive skin.
Unsuitable for Very oily skin.
Skin nourishing properties that keeps the skin fresh and healthy.
Three Ways to Use Xetract
1. Xetract treatment on its own: Use Xetract daily to give your skin the boost it needs. Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin and massage thoroughly until fully absorbed.
2. Toning with Floral Water: Toners can help remove impurities and prep the skin to allow a much better absorption of your Xetract.
3. Seal Xetract in Apply: Xetract until fully absorbed, seal the moisture and Xetract with body oils or lotions.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash away immediately.
- Aqua, Panthenol, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Features a glass dropper to control product dispensal
Vitamin B5, also known as Pantothenic Acid, is a major component of coenzyme and is an essential vitamin in the human body. It accelerates skin metabolism and enzymatic catalysis. These enhance the antiseptic and anti-inflammation capabilities of our skin and hence reduce the occurrence of acne and blackheads. B5 Extract also has a moisture-retention function for our skin. It locks the skin’s natural moisture and forms a protective shield against moisture loss, leaving your skin radiant and velvety translucent. It also prevents acnes caused by dryness. Rejuvenation and fine line-reduction are also evident with the use of Vitamin B5.