Soothing & Hydrating. For Normal to Acne-Prone Skin
Light and non-sticky! So gentle and easy to absorb.
This lotion uses the natural botanical benefits of jasmine essential oil to hydrate especially dry, brittle skin due to various skin conditions.
- Nourishes and repairs the skin's natural barrier for protection against harsh environments.
- Instantly rehydrates and conditions skin against premature dryness.
No silicones, no parabens, no synthetic fragrances: Really, what more could you ask for?
Best Body Products (Body Lotion)
Beauty Insider - Beauty & Wellness Awards 2018
Hypoallergenic, prevents ulcers and infections. Exceptional healing, treatment of wounds. Protects and soothes sensitive skin, reduce free radicals
Healing, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, toning effects. Protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
Provides a protective layer said to inhibit infection, soothe, and heal. Reduces skin inflammation and promotes speedy healing to acne without scarring
Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert)
Treatment of dry and sensitive skin, restoring skin suppleness and prevents moisture loss throughout the day.
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturising and emollient properties. Also a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Good skin moisturizer that smooths skin texture and calm skin irritation
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Known to aid in skin healing process and contains enhanced SPF properties that reduces free radicals formation from UV rays exposure.
- Start with a dollop of lotion and evenly distribute onto skin, starting from the bottom up. Don't forget to give yourself a good massage as you go along and pay attention to your elbows and neck! Slightly damp skin absorbs lotion more readily (such as after a shower), however touch-ups can be done at any time of the day.
- Aqua, Sorbitan Stearate (Ecocert), Sorbityl Laurate (Ecocert), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Ecocert), Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Ecocert), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert), Biosaccharide Gum-1 (Natural Polysaccharide Complex), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (Ecocert), Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Glycerin (Plant), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beta-Glucan (Plant), Pectin (Plant), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Allantoin (Plant), Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Caprylate (Ecocert), Propanediol (Ecocert), Benzoic Acid (Ecocert), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzaldehyde*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Solvent-extracted Jasmine Absolute from India
Airless pump for easy dispensal. Bottle material compatible and safe to use with high load of essential oil