Soothe & Refresh. For Normal Skin
Easily spread and absorbed to feed the skin, organically scented to ease the body and soul.
Infused with verbena to brighten skin and rose extract to refine skin texture, Verbena Rose Massage Oil is a royal treat for the senses.
- Protects against cellular damage from exposure to everyday skin aggressors with an extra antioxidant boost of Vitamin E
- Nourishes and repairs the skin’s natural barrier
- Deeply penetrates skin layers to rehydrate and condition skin against premature dryness with rice bran and jojoba oil
- Spreads easily to lubricate the skin, allowing gliding massage strokes and easy workability of the skin’s surface
- No silicones, no parabens, no synthetic fragrances – everything you want, nothing you don’t.
A non-sensitizing plant extract. Known for its astringent properties and are good for oily skin but also very hydrating and anti-inflammatory.
Provides a protective layer said to inhibit infection, soothe, and heal. Reduces skin inflammation and promotes speedy healing to acne without scarring
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturising and emollient properties. Also a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang)
Induce relaxing feeling, relief from anxiety and stress through strengthening the nervous system.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Good skin moisturizer that smooths skin texture and calm skin irritation.
- Apply on skin and lightly massage in a circular motions, while focusing on pressure points. Continue until absorbed to help invigorate body and mind. A full body massage uses 20 ~ 35ml of oil per session.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Absolute, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Lippa Citriodora (Verbena) Absolute, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Steam-distilled Rosa Damascena from Bulgaria and steam-distilled Verbena from Morocco
Bottle material compatible and safe to use with high load of essential oil