All prices stated exclude 10% GST. GST will be reflected on the checkout page. 


Your Cart is Empty


All HYSSES candles are made of beeswax, which is naturally non-toxic and takes up to three times longer to burn than paraffin wax. Only cotton wicks are used, translating into cleaner burn fumes than when using conventional wicks containing lead. 

How to Use Beeswax Candle

Step 1: Remove glass cover from candle

Step 2: Carefully light all candlewicks with a lighter. You may use a rattan stick to light the candlewicks

Step 3: Enjoy the scent

How to extinguish the flame?

Step 4: Ensure that the entire top wax layer have been melted into liquid before extinguishing the flame

Step 5: Extinguish the flame using the glass cover. do not blow the candle to extinguish the flame. This will create a lingering smoke smell.

What happens if the flame is extinguished before the wax is fully melted?

This will result in candle tunnelling where the melted wax creates a tunnel down the centre of the candle.


Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.