For most of us, hair care is the one thing that we can’t seem to get right. It would either be too harsh or too gentle for our hair and scalp. It also does not help that there are insufficient studies on the right way to treat our hair, or what we should avoid doing.
The only thing that is proven and collectively agreed upon is that Rosemary is the go-to ingredient when it comes to hair care.
GENERAL BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY
- Sharpens the mind
- Boosts immune system
- Rehydrates and tones mature skin
- Relieves pain
- Improves dark spots and blemishes
- Eliminates headaches
ROSEMARY FOR HAIR
- Improves cellular generation
- Prevents hair loss
- Improves circulation
- Prevents premature graying
- Prevents dandruff
- Improves itchy scalp
- Promotes hair growth
- Conditions the hair
Growing out our hair is a difficult task, especially for those with short hair. However, Rosemary is the household name when it comes to promoting hair growth and mitigating hair loss. It is found that because it stimulates the circulation, it allows for a faster hair growth. Although, there are no direct links or evidence to both, its other benefits seem to work in its favour to encourage hair growth and reduce hair loss.
INCORPORATING IT IN YOUR HAIR CARE ROUTINE
If you want to grow out your hair or to combat hair loss, Rosemary is the key ingredient. It is best to get a product that has Rosemary as the main ingredient. However, if you are not able to get that, you can Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and use the suggestions below to incorporate Rosemary in your current hair care products and routine.
- Add in about 10 – 12 drops of Rosemary oil into your shampoo or conditioner
- Massage Rosemary oil into your scalp and rinse after 5 minutes
- Add in about 8 drops of the oil into a hair mask
- Create a DIY hair mask with 2 tablespoons of Rosemary oil and 2 tablespoons of Grapeseed oil. Massage it into dry hair and wait several minutes before rinsing it.
Rosemary may cause issues for:
- People with high blood pressure
- People with epilepsy
- Pregnant women
*Always do a patch test before using it to observe allergies or reactions.
*Avoid using it excessively and keep out of reach of children.
If you want to try out this holy grail for hair, you can go to any of our retail outlets or eStore to check it out!
Want to read more? Check out similar posts below:
Rosemary – Benefits and Uses
The Right Way to Shampoo & Condition Your Hair