Even out skin tone
Chock full of anti-oxidants. Ascorbic C prevents dark spots, reduces redness and minimises large pores. Also important in collagen production for bouncy skin.
Benefits of Ascorbic C
- Hydrating properties
- Helps with brightening skin
- Helps with redness and skin balancing
- reduce under-eye circles
- Helps skin to produce collagen
- Protects against sun-damage
- Wound-healing properties for fresh pimple
Ideal for Getting rid of uneven pigmentation, reviving tired and dull skin.
Also known as Vitamin B3, it protects from the infrared heat and UV exposure from the sun, which is damaging to the skin.
Skin nourishing properties that keeps the skin fresh and healthy.
Three Ways to Use Xetract
1. Xetract treatment on its own: Use Xetract daily to give your skin the boost it needs. Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin and massage thoroughly until fully absorbed.
2. Toning with Floral Water: Toners can help remove impurities and prep the skin to allow a much better absorption of your Xetract.
3. Seal Xetract in Apply: Xetract until fully absorbed, seal the moisture and Xetract with body oils or lotions.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash away immediately.
Aqua, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Features a glass dropper to control product dispensal
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) is commonly found in skincare products for its rich anti-ageing skincare properties. This versatile active ingredient is part of a coenzyme essential for metabolism. It is proven to reverse the decline of cell-energy production, decrease melanin and lipid synthesis levels, amongst its many other amazing uses. It creates a stimulating effect on ageing skin, adding moisture, reducing fine lines, hyperpigmentation spots and overall skin texture. It also helps in moderating the general natural production of facial sebum, improving acne-prone skin.