Clean and protect on the go!
Anti-bacterial herbal blend with the healing effect of Woody, Balsamic odour of Cedarwood, and the moisturising properties of Patchouli for soft, clean hands in a pinch.
Benefit of Cedarwood: A woody with a sweet balsamic scent that matures into a drier and more woody oil, it is also often used in hair and skincare for its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It is used as an effective treatment for skin conditions caused by overactive sebaceous glands.
Benefit of Patchouli: A dark brownish-coloured viscous oil that has an extremely rich, sweet herbaceous and woody balsamic scent profile, Pogostone, a constituent found in Patchouli is responsible for the bactericidal actions and thus making Patchouli a useful ingredient in skincare due to its regenerating, disinfecting, moistening and tissue cooling attributes
Comes in an adorable deer silicone sleeve with an adjustable strap.
Benefits of no-rinse hand sanitiser:
- Require less time than hand washing
- Instantly rehydrates and conditions skin against premature dryness
- Act quickly to kill bacteria on hands
- More accessible than sinks
- Reduce bacterial counts on hands
- Do not promote antimicrobial resistance
- Less irritating to skin than soap and water
- Improve condition of skin
- Ensure that hands are dry and free from any organic matter (e.g. dirt) prior to applying hand sanitiser. Apply a dime-sized amount onto the palm of one hand and rub both hands together until absorbed. No rinse is required.
- Denatured Ethyl Alcohol (>70%)(Plant), Aqua, Carbomer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Rosa Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Aminomethyl propanol, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Cedarwood sourced from Morocco
Patchouli sourced from Indonesia