Boost your skin's natural sponge
Hyaluronic Acid is nature's most powerful moisturising ingredient - holding up to 1000x its weight in water! It ensures your skin is plumped up with water from within, while reducing water loss through the skin.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid
- Hydrating properties
- Reduces wrinkles and redness in skin
- Helps with youthfulness
Ideal for Dehydrated skin with first signs of ageing; all skin types.
Also known as Vitamin B3, it protects from the infrared heat and UV exposure from the sun, which is damaging to the skin.
Skin nourishing properties that keeps the skin fresh and healthy.
Three Ways to Use Xetract
1. Xetract treatment on its own: Use Xetract daily to give your skin the boost it needs. Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin and massage thoroughly until fully absorbed.
2. Toning with Floral Water: Toners can help remove impurities and prep the skin to allow a much better absorption of your Xetract.
3. Seal Xetract in Apply: Xetract until fully absorbed, seal the moisture and Xetract with body oils or lotions.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash away immediately.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Features a glass dropper to control product dispensal
Hyaluronic acid is a natural skin conditioner with excellent moisture-holding capability. Hyaluronic Acid is a mucopolysacharide that exists naturally in all living organisms, usually found around connective tissue, synovial membrane, eye vitreous humour and in skin dermis. Its water absorption ability and large molecular structure allow the epidermis to achieve greater suppleness and elasticity for the skin. Maintaining high levels of Hyaluronic Acid is said to reduce wrinkles caused by dehydration and ageing, retaining moisture of skin and giving immediate smoothness to rough skin surfaces, thus significantly improving overall skin appearance.