Food for the skin
Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate has nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals, sugars, etc., that will help to properly nourish skin and its growth. This Xetract also prevents depletion of anti-oxidants in the skin.
- Helps balance uneven skin tone
- Helps with skins collagen synthesis
Also known as Vitamin B3, it protects from the infrared heat and UV exposure from the sun, which is damaging to the skin.
Skin nourishing properties that keeps the skin fresh and healthy.
Three Ways to Use Xetract
1. Xetract treatment on its own: Use Xetract daily to give your skin the boost it needs. Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin and massage thoroughly until fully absorbed.
2. Toning with Floral Water: Toners can help remove impurities and prep the skin to allow a much better absorption of your Xetract.
3. Seal Xetract in Apply: Xetract until fully absorbed, seal the moisture and Xetract with body oils or lotions.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash away immediately.
- Aqua, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum- 1, Niacinamide, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Features a glass dropper to control product dispensal
When the seed yeast is left in the culture for fermentation, it absorbs the nutrients it needs, then producing a fermented metabolic solution known as Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate or fermented yeast filtrate. Trehalose found in Yeast is well-known for its moisture-retaining capacity. Study has also proven that this fermented yeast filtrate inhibits tyrosinase and melanin which are the components of minimizing skin darkening and skin pigmentation. Saccharomyces Ferment filtrates are commonly found in Essence type products from Japan and Korea for its strong moisturizing and skin lightening abilities to achieve an overall more radiant skin.